Ho-Ho-Helping Santa: Suggestions…
Suggestions for Changes
For small productions, all cast members on stage for each scene may sing the songs.
For larger groups, additional characters may be added. For example:
- More judges can be added to the panel.
- More Song Cows can be added to share the dialogue.
- Choirs from each grade may perform a different song, plus the finale.
- Extra zany talent show participants can be added, such as
- a magician
- a mime
- an athlete (demonstrating karate, hockey plays, cheerleading routines, etc.)
- a cup stacker dazzling the audience with his/her speed
Christmas carolers can be added at the end of the talent show if a school prefers not to perform the Nativity scene. The Nativity scene songs, Silent Night and Joy to the World, can be used.